Monday 18 June 2012

My Buddy Brodie

Every Friday we get to spend some time with the younger children of Muritai School. Our class heads over the road to room 5 to meet our "buddies". My Buddies name is Brodie. He is in year 2 and he is very funny. I test them on his spelling words, he usually gets most of them right. Next I read a story to him which is difficult as his attention wanders easily. When he does pay attention I get him to read to me, he is very clear and fluent. I enjoy spending time with him and he enjoys spending time with me. Unfortunately I only get to spend half an hour with him each week, I believe that we should get to spend 1 hour with each other every week. The single negative thing about him is that he is obsessed with the world 'butt'. To conclude it is fun to spend time with him and he enjoys spending time with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment