Wednesday 21 November 2012

Jack's C.V


Jack Wellwood

Profile
My name is Jack Wellwood, and I am a thirteen year old year eight boy. I am a hard working, motivated person. I enjoy debating, and wish to lead people, and make sensible, good, decisions. I am bright, polite, intelligent and quick witted. I am a firm strong leader, who sees potential in everything no matter what the case may be. I am interested in investing in the upcoming sale of state owned power companies. I am a smart saver and when I set myself a goal, I will achieve it. When I grow up I hope to pursue a career in politics. 

Education
Pre starting primary I attended Petone kindergarten.
Through year 0-8 I was educated under various teachers in the state owned school Hutt Central.
In years 7-8 I was, and currently are educated under Muritai primary currently under Lisa Allen. 

Achievement’s
I achieved the top score in the class for debating with a nine and a half out of ten 2012.
I received a stanine nine on the pat reading comprehension test 2012. 
I was awarded second place in the Muritai school science fair 2012.
I was awarded with the management job of running the muritai T.V film department.
I am an assembly host for 2012.
I received a credit in the Otago problem solving test’s for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012. 

Interests
Some of my many interests include
Debating, Politics, Watching T.V, Reading, Rowing, Sailing, Going to theme parks, Traveling, Leading People, Being in a management posision 

Goals
As I mentioned before I am a keen debater, and would like to become a politician. If I were to be made the next prime minister of New Zealand, here are a few polices I would put in place. I would raise the drinking age to twenty, I would ban smoking, I would lower the retirement age to sixty-three, and would give extra money to underfunded public schools in the education sector. These are just some of the changes I would make to ensure the future of this country is a bright, and cheerful one, and to improve our society.   
I also wish to become a multi millionaire investor, and retire in Brisbane Australia.  

Referrals
Lisa Allen (class teacher of room 24) 5628409  allen@muritai.school.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment